These ads contribute to the running of the website.

The most recent exercise will appear at the the top of the page. For earlier lessons, scroll down or navigate through the archives.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to our Free Fine Art Photography Classes. We will be posting regularly and adding great features such as forums and a space where you can share your own photos. We will also offer professional feedback to your work.

Thank you for your patience while we get things up and running.

4 Comments:

Blogger f said...

Hi, i just happened to have stumbled across your website. I think its really cool being able to learn online. I have always had an interest in photography and will be following your projects as of today.

Looking forward to getting started ;)
Regards
Fazlin

2:12 AM  
Blogger f said...

Hi Lorena;

Do you have an e-mail address we could contact you on?

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for a while for a good article. I finally found this great site. After reading this post I'm glad to say that I have finally found just what I was searching for. I will make sure to remember blog and come again more often . Thanks!
photo

2:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very nice blog!!! also join Photography course in Mumbai at Toehold. For more info: https://www.toehold.in/academy/photography-workshop-mumbai/

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home